Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Bali, Vancouver to Yogyakarta

Fund raising proposal from Bali, Vancouver to Yogya

Refugees’ needs/listed by priority:

Tarpaulin needed

Many refugees, including hospital patients, are currently outside in the rain all day and night due to current weather conditions in and around Yogyakarta. While tarpaulin is available in the camp, more needed.

Food / basic necessities

This morning we received information that food is still difficult to get from the main camp. It is expected that the affected remote areas will have difficulty accessing food supplies.

General food supplies

I have organized a general kitchen for basic food supplies in the last two days, but the capacity is only 200 packs/day because of financial limitations. Please help. Each pack costs 1,250 rupiahs. Friends in my village in Yogya are doing the cooking.

The food distribution for today is still limited, I will try to expand the distribution to Bantul area especially the more remote areas and then the camp area.

Supplies scarce

Because of the scarcity of supplies in Yogya, and the high price if it is available, I will buy them on the way to Yogya this coming Wednesday. I will also bring about 100 or more tarpaulin, instant noodle, feminine hygiene, candles.

Oil and Gas

Although UNICEF has donated lanterns etc, candles are more needed for personal lighting/ per family refugee group.

Feminine Hygiene

Apart from being hard to get, they are expensive.

Blankets
No sponsor yet.

Decent clothing
No sponsor yet.

Medicines

I got news this morning that in the camp area, medicines are adequate although not quite enough, hospitals lack medical supplies but supplies from other regions have partially come through.


FUNDRAISING AND REPORT
Operational

All operational costs will be from my own pocket. I will use the money donated for refugees’ needs.

I have organize fundraising in Singapore, Norway, USA and Netherlands, some have confirmed but fund would like be arriving early net week so please prioritize local Indonesian donation.

Report and photographs

I will make a detail report on my website and also by email. I will manange my accounting to avoid discrepancy of fund and transaction.
Miscellaneous

If in the future there is excess funds, we will return it according to the percentage of the sender. So please update the amount of donation and sender to Mr. Rahman or my cellphone via text-message.

===
In Yogya I can be contacted via text at 081 2380 4808 and in Jakarta I will update via text message to Mr. Rahman 081 5840 75563- please contact Mr. Rahman for update etc.

My email: allaboutbali@yahoo.com
Cellphone: 081 2380 4808

Rupiah account.
Bank BCA KCU Hasanudin - Denpasar
BCA 040.17.18.14.1
Beneficiary name. J Pambudi Kusumo
SWIFT CODE : CENAIDJA

Rupiah account.
Bank Mandiri Udayana - Denpasar
Mandiri 145.000.3130.966
Beneficiary name. J Pambudi Kusumo
SWIFT CODE : BEII IDJA





May God bless you all !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home