Tuesday, July 18, 2006

two more weeks

Dear Friends:
Sorry for being late to update this blog. I just want to let you know that by the end of this month I will not in Vancouver anymore. I will be in Yogyakarta early august, for CUSO placement. I will help a little in Yogya then to Flores island where my workplacement is.

Regarding the donation for Yogyakarta earthquake releif, so far we have $495 still in my vancity bank account. Thanks to Shawna, Ibu Jean, Elen, and Marlene and not to forget mbak Lisa and Mas Rudy. This donation is the third round, since the end of May 2006. Just for resume, in total we raised $ 2000 and that money I did send to Yogyakarta already. Now, the third one I am thinking I will send it sometimes next week, since there will be a gathering at my place and some friends are commited to donate.

Thanks a lot to Sheepindonesia as well to send us the update about their work in Yogyakarta. I am looking forward to see them as soon as I get there.

Hope there will be no more major natural disaster in Java island.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home