Friday, July 28, 2006

the last one

When the time finally comes, we still not believe that it comes; just like my life right now. Another 48 hours I won't be here in Vancouver anymore. Some people said what is the matter of place when we talk about family, friendship and helping people. There is no boundary anymore in connection around the world. So, I will miss you all my friends in Canada. You're the best.
In this time I want to say sorry for dellay sending the money to Indonesia for the last time. I wanted to wait for some friends who did donate in the past week. Finnally, we can gaathered $900 for the bethesda hospital staff, whose house had been destroyed by the earthquake. It is not too much for some people thought, but it is a lot and meaningfull for others. I just have an idea that if we can not save a 'the big' one, at least we try to save one even though how small it is.

This last round of sending money were comes from bunch of friends: Shawna Baldwin ,Marlene Doyle, Lisa-Rudy, Deanna, Greg, Virginia-Eric, Ibu Wil, Ellen, and I.
I will see them when I get to Yogyakarta on August 1, NEXT week ...
Thank you to all of you who help me in this effort. Special thanks to ibu Wil who hleps me a lot in this matter and other thing as well, Lynda Paterson, Robin Susanto, my rommate and also thanks to all Indonesian friends in Yogyakarta, Prapti, Endang, Rina, etc. for all the information and make this thing works, Again thank you to all of you.

Last but not least,
For no, this blog I still keep it, but for the future, I might make an other one for my placement with CUSO, so I can update what is going on and I want to hear from you as well while I am away (?)
We did it, at least we tried even a small thing.

Peace,
sigit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home