Thursday, August 17, 2006

there is no real border

Dear Friends,
Almost three weeks I 've been in Yogyakarta. So many things happend in the short time and in my last blog, I said that so many changes in Yogyakarta since I came home last time. In this three weeks, I found more and more changing..... I know... things are canging, include our life, love and also do not to forget laugh, because this is represent our spirit of happines in this life (or some times laugh is represent our sarcasm too hey?)
Anyway, in this entry, I would like to say:
1. Thank you so much to Lynda Paterson who is sending $500 to my friend Robin and he tranfer it to my account
2. Thanks to Dave Olsen (the bicycle family) who did transfer $100 direnctly to my vancity account.
3. I will withdraw the money from my account here at BCA bank in Yogyakarta and give it to Lingkar in cash and I can take it out and give it to Lingkar(http://lingkar06.tripod.com/index_en.htm).

All above I can do it while I am in Yogyakarta city and it will be more difficult if I am not in Yogyakarta anymore, whic is 10 more days. I have plan to go to Flores around 28/29 of August, it depend on the avalibility of the flight from Yogya to Enda Flores.
I've talked to Lingkar person the other day that I might ask their bank account and I can put it in my blog, so there is possiblities that you can transfer directly to them as well. And also, I am not sure what bank I will have in Flores too, It might conviniece to continues this effort from flores as well.

As a closing, I would like to thank you Lynda, who has a great idea of doing fundraising for Lingkar and also thank you to Robin Susanto, who is willing helping me to do transer and etc.

There are more hopes in the area of earthquake rehabilitation just because of all your help and our hopes..too, especially for the children who has longer path of life compare to us who is exist in this world earlier than them.

tahnks and peace from many motorcicles city...yogyakarta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home